1. We believe there is one God who lives forever in three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
2. We believe that the Bible is God’s Word to the world, speaking to us with authority and without error.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17)
3. We believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ the Son, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His death for us on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father, and His personal, physical return to rule the earth in power and love. (John 1:14-18; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)
4. We believe that all mankind are lost in sin and need to turn from it and trust personally in the Saviour, Jesus Christ. All need to be born anew by the Holy Spirit’s power into God’s family.
(Ephesians 2:1-10; John 3:5-7)
5. We believe the Holy Spirit lives in us as believers and brings love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility, and self-control into our lives. He works in and through us with His charismatic gifts. (Galatians 5:22-23; 1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
6. We believe in the resurrection of every person; to eternal life for the believer and eternal judgement for the lost. (Matthew 25:31-46)
7. We believe in unity for all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and seek community together: we want to become more like Him in every way, who is the head of His body, the Church. We are called to love Him and one another and are enabled to do this only as His life flows through us.
(1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Matthew 22:37-40)